While it’s true that Las Vegas, Nevada has some of the best entertainment options in the world to keep you occupied and having fun, sometimes you may want to do something different and get away for a while. Lucky for you, there are plenty of great places around Las Vegas to take a fun road trip to. Never been to the Grand Canyon or visited Page, Arizona? Now’s the time to go! Perhaps you’d rather drive out to Bryce Canyon to enjoy the unique scenery there, or cool off in the summer heat at Lake Powell. When you decide you’d like a change of scenery for a few days, be sure to check out these 10 road trips from Las Vegas, Nevada.
1. Enjoy endless views of the Grand Canyon
2. Drive out west to Los Angeles
3. Enjoy the scenery in Page, Arizona
4. Visit the desert formations in Death Valley
5. Explore the sandstone creations in Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
6. Have a water adventure on Lake Powell
7. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Sedona, Arizona
8. Explore the unseen wilds of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
9. Check out the fantastical trees of Joshua Tree National Park
10. Explore the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park
Hit the road for fun outside of Las VegasSure, Las Vegas is fun and all, but sometimes nothing beats a great road trip: you see new places, make new memories and experience possibly once in a lifetime adventures. So fill your car up with gas and get some clothes packed, it’s time to see where the roads from Las Vegas lead you.
Get Trip101 in your inbox