Trip101 (Hereinafter referred to as "the Service") is a free service provided by Trip101 Pte. Ltd. and/or its affiliates (Hereinafter collectively referred to as "Company", "our" or "us").
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING DETAILS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
Company reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, discontinue or disable access to the Service at any time without notice. In no event will Company be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any portion or feature of the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights etc.
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Service, the Service as a whole, and materials and information that are part of the Service (Hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by Company, our affiliates or our licensors.
You may not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Service or the Contents, as well as will not do any actions that will violate the rights relating to the Contents.
The Service may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Service:
- use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner;
- use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage or promote any illegal activity or any activity that violates these terms or any other rules or polices established from time-to-time by Company;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- infringe upon or violate the rights of Company, our users or any third party;
- inflict damage upon Company, our users or any third party;
- interrupt the operation of the Service or damage our reputation;
- use the Service for any commercial purpose; and
- do any other acts deemed inappropriate by Company.
Governing Laws / Exclusive Jurisdictional Court
Your use of the Service and the various terms and conditions that Company has set, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore unless otherwise specified. If any dispute arises from or in connection with the usage of the Service, unless otherwise specified, the Courts of Singapore shall be the sole jurisdictional court of first instance.