Silverthorne, a Colorado town located 8,730 feet (2,661 meters) above sea level, is one of the most popular skiing destinations in the western state. However, the fun it has to offer is not limited to just wintertime. Throughout the year, there are various outdoor and indoor activities that visitors can try, including shopping, golfing, hiking, and fishing.
If you’re considering visiting this town soon, here’s a more detailed list of some of the best activities you can try in Silverthorne aside from skiing:
1. Try your hand at fly fishing
2. Go hiking at Lily Pad River Trail
3. Play a sport at Rainbow Park
4. Ride a horse through nature
5. Practice your golf skills
6. Watch a production by the Lake Dillon Theater Company
7. Join classes at Silverthorne Recreation Center
8. Treat yourself to something tasty at Sunshine Cafe Restaurant
9. Shop ‘til you drop in Outlets at Silverthorne
To make shopping more convenient, they provide a free shuttle service that runs around the villages. For those who are not interested in shopping, you can still enjoy your visit here because the outlets are located just right next to the Blue River where there are plenty of fly-fishing activities.
10. Get pampered at Elan Life Spa
Go to Silverthorne for fun and recreation
Despite the small size of this town, Silverthorne has interesting recreational activities that can keep guests occupied and entertained. It is perfect for groups of friends and families who just want to chill and have a good time!
Get Trip101 in your inbox