As a traveler visiting Kaohsiung, a stop at the Ruifeng Night Market is a must. This night market is smaller than the ones in Taipei, but it is as lively. Vendors are calling out to taste food, try out clothes, and play darts. There is much to taste, see, and experience at Ruifeng Night Market, so if you ever find your way there, then be sure to stop by!
1. Visit different food stalls at Ruifeng Night Market!
2. Watch the vendors cook different delicacies
3. Expect to be surprised!
You might be interested in these Airbnbs!
4. Seafood, anyone?
5. Be spoilt for choice from the endless varieties of food
6. Shop for some jewelry, perhaps?
7. Dolls figures are a big hit in Taiwan and turn out to be a great gift for people back home
8. Some food stalls are set up in a quite interesting and unique way
9. Be sure to have a quick massage after walking around the market!
10. From casual wear to bikinis and nightwear, Ruifeng Night Market has it all!
11. Head to the back section of the market and play some games
12. Each gaming stall will averagely cost up to 100 NTD/time (approximately 3 USD)
13. Up for a game?
14. Throw hoops to the bottles and win a prize!
Tips for visiting Ruifeng Night Market, Kaoshiung
Opening hours: The market is closed on Mondays and Wednesdays. It is opened from 6pm till midnight on other days.
How to get there: Ruifeng Night Market is located in Zuoying, Kaohsiung. To get there, take the Red Line (MRT) and stop at R14. Take Exit one and walk for 5 minutes.
Best time to go there: Visit the night market during weekdays since it is busiest during weekends. The crowd starts to build up after 8pm, so go between 6-8pm if you wish to avoid it.
Get Trip101 in your inbox
Create an account to bookmark our articles, like local expert tips, receive great stories in your inbox, and follow writers and topics that you love.Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Google ×